Got a job offer in Qatar...

hi guys! got a job offer in qatar which is 15k basic excluding housing ang transportation allowance. I work as a senior design architect here in riyadh earning 16,000k package. Do I need to grab the offer? I need advice from you guys.
Thanks.

As I know, Housing and Transportation is comparatively expensive in Qatar. So, financially you will be a little better.
If your career path moves ahead, do consider relocation.

By the way, do post the same in Qatar forums so that you get better visibility.

The only place in middle east to save money is saudi, so if you consider that you can stay back. For your future point, if you work in different countries, your growth would go faster and you gain lot of experience. So you choose you want to save money or will chose to gain experience. Good Luck.

Actually the company in Qatar is providing me a car and a 2 bedroom furnished accommodation, would that be enough to surpass the current salary here in Riyadh? I think this kind of opportunity knocks only one time but I will study all the consequences. Thank you for your reply guys. I really appreciate it. :)

Then its a good offer to accept, you would have free life on top of it hehehe. enjoy....