Make friends with British living in Hanoi

Hello
I am a newbie. I'm looking for British friends living in Hanoi city just simply because I love British accent.

Hi hanoingaytrove,

Your topic has been moved to the Hanoi forum for better interaction and visibility. Thank you! :)

Regards,

David.

Ty David

Hello,

My name is Kevin I'm from England and now living in Hanoi, I have been here for the past 6 weeks now, I have been looking to teach English at a charity here,but so far not had any luck.I would like to meet others for socializing.

not sure how this messaging works,I'm new to this sight.

Hi,

I am Minh from Hanoi & I studied in the UK for more than 1 month. I lived in Leicester.

I really want to meet British friends cause I miss British accent so much. We can create a community if we try.

Can we make friend? :D

sorry, I mean I lived in Leicester in 1 year

Hello Minh,

Well I have just joined this sight today and learning how to use it,I'm from Manchester in England,at present living in Hanoi,I'm looking to volunteer my services to a school here in Hanoi, as I have no intention of returning to England.

Hello Kevin and Minh. I'm very happy to meet 2 of u and yes, we can meet and have a talk ^^.

Hello Minh,

Yes it would be nice to see you and have a chat.please let me know wen you are free to meet with me.

Yours Kevin.

Kenvin, If you don't mind, which area do you live now? how old are you?

I'm 25. We can meet up and we can talk abt how you can volunteer to work as an English teacher :-?

& pls, join us, Hanoingaytrolai. How can we call you, dear?

Hello,

Thank very much for the message,To answer your question I'm 57 years of age and living in the Old quarter of Hanoi.I'm free to meet with you any time of the day or evening, if you send me an Email to my address I will forward you my phone number.

I do not like putting my information onto web sights as there is enough information about people as it is..

[email protected]

Yours Kevin.

paultayler wrote:

Hello,

Thank very much for the message,To answer your question I'm 57 years of age and living in the Old quarter of Hanoi.I'm free to meet with you any time of the day or evening, if you send me an Email to my address I will forward you my phone number.

I do not like putting my information onto web sights as there is enough information about people as it is..

[email protected]

Yours Kevin.

I wouldnt be posting your email address on here, just click on the person(the box with their name and avatar on the left) you want to reply to and send a private message.