Age just a number

hi all im 80 years old selling up in the uk to move to bulgeria im able no pills doctors nothing have a large house want a 2 bed apartment have viisited bourgas town...a coupl;e of times with local working peaple month at a time liked it in all ways as i could see or do would like a place near coast to rent long tearm ....any ideas off you retires s all welcome comeing to look in i hope about 2 weeks

Very well done to you I hope you find a place and enjoy your life here

hi there thanks for reply nice one hope comeing as house goes on sale ..think try burgas town rental for a start not realy fussy about where lovely place your in visited there all the ruins wonderful and the cafe at the end overlooking the river .....be nice if anyone wants to chat or skype im free

Hi Maxi101
I thought I give you a reply with 2 high fives. I am 70 years young and my Origin is Iran, I have been lived, Studied, Worked for the last 40 years. Last month Finally got retired now intend to move to Bulgaria. Everyone and every individuals have their reasons to move. My reasons to move: UK has become a rip off country, and has become exceptionally expensive and we can't live on peanut pension income. We are coming to live in Bulgaria and have chosen Burgas, Varna or Balchik  Many friends on Expat told me to buy and live in VT but, Unfortunately can't live there because it is hilly area and I have heart condition and kicked the butt of 3 heart attach and recently an angio . We may be meet up each other there. I have met few expats thorough Expat.coms all wonderful people and their intentions are just to pass their experiences, Goods and Bads.

Regards
Hassan. Taheri    ( Danny )

Hi Maxi,
are you in Bulgaria now? If you are in Bulgaria where do you live in Burgas or Varna? I am living in Varna for 2 years and 8 month now.

If you like to skype, you may send your skype name if you like.

warm regards
Giselle

this shouldn't be difficult at all. just check the offers of the real estate agencies and select one, then rent it for couple of months and you will be well aware of the situation in the local property market. if you need a good lawyer there  - I can help.

Thank you for you for your kind advise. We will let you know the situation. Thanks again.

Regards.
Hassan & Amy

Hi
My skype name: taheri4

Regards

Taheri

Hi there
We are in Burgas now living in Avenue hotel. If you want to meet us here you are more than well come. you can find me on FB  from UK. Hassan Taheri

Best wishes

Hassan

I live in Sofia .... not coming to Bourgas soon. Do you like it in Bulgaria ?

Very Very much so.  So far

Glad to hear it. Although this could be a lot better place to live ....

Finally We bought we bought our dream house in Burgas though estate agent Bulgaria Properties. The person's name is Tanyo Ivanove Very nice cooperative speaks good English and their commission is not back breaking either. If you are considering to purchase property get in touch with them first. The agents email address:
  [email protected]
The most important part of buying property in Bulgaria is Your property lawyers who will act for you while you are in your origin country. I was very lucky buyer came across to this firm. She is like a lioness, She protects her clients like her poppies. If she feels and notices there is something not in her clients benefit will not rest, Further more when you are buying property in foreign country you must take a reputable property lawyers as I heard there are a lots of corruptions even among lawyers too. The link below is their address
    [email protected]
Their fees very very compatible. Put your trust on them.
Regards to all
Hassan46

Thank you Hassan very helfull i will take note of.all you say maxi

That's good news Hassan and congratulations on your buy! Owning a house is a very important piece from bulgarian psichology and understanding of the world.