Cuban national, how to get to the states?

Hey guys.
Odd question of the day.
I'm a Cuban national, currently living in a non-EU country in Europe under business Visa.
If I want to make it to the US what would be the best way.

EDIT: adding details as it seems necessary,
- Profession: Software Developer.

You might want to consider getting a journalist VISA.  Ask a newspaper if they will back you in getting a journalist VISA - you might have to agree to supplying them with news articles for free (in other words, working unpaid) in exchange for their backing.

I'm adding more details, assuming this thing let's me edit my post. I'm a software developer, I don't think my writing skills are of any value, plus not being a native speaker, or a route I want to pursue, no offense ;) Can you think of anything else?

blackxored wrote:

I'm adding more details, assuming this thing let's me edit my post. I'm a software developer, I don't think my writing skills are of any value, plus not being a native speaker, or a route I want to pursue, no offense ;) Can you think of anything else?

You best bet is entry through Canada first. You can try applying for a US Visa but it is obviously difficult - and by difficult next to impossible. Most Cubans living in the US came here one way - by boat, because they are automatically granted asylum. If you enter through Canada and arrive at a US POE you have rights. Unfortunately I can no longer give specifics on the process but a simple google search will reveal the process and why.