English Club Meeting- Sunday, April 6

It was a great turn out last weekend! We have some great discussions. This week we will change the location of where we will meet. The park seem to be a great choice!
I would like to invite everyone to join us this time at Le Van Tam Park on Sunday April 6, 2014 at 5:15 pm. Le Van Tam is located on Hai Ba Trung st in District 1.

Fee:  free.   

We will meet at the closest table or bench by the bike parking area.

Topic of discussion:   What is your hobby? How long have you had a hobby?
Why did you start your hobby?

If you have further question regarding the meeting and would like to join our group, please email me at [email protected]

Hope to see everyone there on Sunday.

Tom

If anyone want to join this coming meeting, please provide me by pm your name and phone number so we can easily keep in contact and also to keep track of how many people will be attending. I will provide you my contact information privately as well.

Please note: We will meet at the area closest to the bike parking lot on Hai Ba Trung St. If you don't see us, please give me a call. Thanks.

Tom

Absolutely, I and my friend will be there Tom. Very interesting club and we can not wait to see you guys on Sunday :)

Allan Nguyen wrote:

Absolutely, I and my friend will be there Tom. Very interesting club and we can not wait to see you guys on Sunday :)

Hi Allan,

Thank you for your and your friend participation last week. See you again on Sunday.

I will come, sorry about last meeting i've got lost i think i ride in wrong bus number because im not familiar in that place, so now i think i can go can i ask that park is near in bus station?

And can you give me your number so i can call you if im near the area, thanks

jackieobusan wrote:

And can you give me your number so i can call you if im near the area, thanks

I already pm my contact information.

Thanks

Hi Tom,

I 'd like to join the meeting tomorrow. Here is my HP no. 0909123925. I'm Dung.

Hi Tom,

My name Anh Nguyen and I'm very interesting club. Hope to see you all tomorrow!

My phonenumber: 0986789757

Hi Dung & Anh Nguyen,

I am so glad that you guys can join us. I will see you this afternoon.

Tom

Thank you everyone for participated in today meeting. We have a total of twelve members joined us today!  The park is definitely a great place to hold a meeting!  We will do it again next time.

I regretted that I couldn't come. see you next time .Tom

Waiting for the next time  :(

We had a very good time today :) It's a great opportunity for us to make new friends while practicing English. Hoping more people will come to join us next times, and thanks Tom for your coordination at the meeting.

Everyone can see the photos and club meeting information on our Facebook page: - facebook.com/english.club.9887