New Barbecue Garden Restaurant Q.1 HCMC

I checked and could not find any thread or posts about Barbecue Garden.

Many of you Saigon expats will know the "old" Barbecue Garden at the corner of Le Thanh Ton & Nam Ky Khoi Nghia.
They have just opened another location, also on Nam Ky Khoi Nghia near/next to Quan An Ngon.

We had dinner there yesterday and it was really fun, great food, beautiful location and relaxing atmosphere. The new location also has a nice indoor section with aircon and a playground for kids.

For anyone looking for a new adventure and wants to escape the crowds or does not know Barbecue Garden, I strongly recommend you check it out!

here's the address and more info:
barbecuegarden.vn/address

I agree with you, snake77. I have actually tried barbecue garden just last week, Saturday. And I was amazed with the atmosphere even if I tried it during lunch time! The price of the food was at a very good range, and the food tastes really great!  Also, let me point out their grills that are on the table, you can barely see smoke come out of it. Which is really great! Because I don't want to inhale any smoke while i'm eating and cooking my food, who does?! So I really recommend barbecue garden for anyone who is looking for a food adventure in the city!  And for everyone who really wants to enjoy cooking their own food! I'll definitely come back to barbecue garden this week!

Great situation outdoors.
Interesting having the BBQ in your table.
What's not great is the fat spitting out of the BBQ,less than 40cm from your nice clean going out clothes.
Went once it was enough for me.
At least 2 in our group had lovely blouses ruined by several small fat stains.
I mean,nobody fries steak at home dressed in their best shirt.

:)  Thanks for the address ! We had great BBQ tonight with my 2 young kids. There is a  great kids' room with Ipad, TV with nice cartoons ! We had amazing food, friendly service and fun ambiance.
Definitively recommend this place for large groups, families or even romantic diner !
Cheers !

jimbream wrote:

Great situation outdoors.
Interesting having the BBQ in your table.
What's not great is the fat spitting out of the BBQ,less than 40cm from your nice clean going out clothes.
Went once it was enough for me.
At least 2 in our group had lovely blouses ruined by several small fat stains.
I mean,nobody fries steak at home dressed in their best shirt.

Jimbream, in nearly 20 years of eating out in HCMC at all sorts of places with grills or hot pots and whatever else on the table, I have yet to see a place which I would call a better place to have a table barbecue. Oh and sorry to say, but it may be sort of odd saying "nobody fries steak at home dressed in their best shirt", complain about a grill on your table and a few drops of oil. I didn't have that problem nor did the several hundred other people there seem to have any problems, but anyways, it is called BARBECUE garden for a reason, so anyone else, I recommend you take jimbreams advice "serious" and just dress casual...

miss caro wrote:

:)  Thanks for the address ! We had great BBQ tonight with my 2 young kids. There is a  great kids' room with Ipad, TV with nice cartoons ! We had amazing food, friendly service and fun ambiance.
Definitively recommend this place for large groups, families or even romantic diner !
Cheers !

Glad you enjoyed it!

Grat place for families and groups of people to have a lunch and a dinner!
And yes, truly garden in the center of the city is a must to visit place!
:par: