Team up for Nui Dat, Long Tan&Vung Tau day trip from Saigon (HCM- Vung

Friend from Australia and I are going to Nui Dat, Long Tan Cross andVung Tau from Saigon on Sat 19th April 2014. The date is fixed. Sorry for not being flexible in term of that. Other things, we are easy going.

I'm recently in contact with some students at Vietnam University, major in English language and tourism; and they are very keen to be our volunteer tour guide. Their expertness may not be perfect, but their friendliness and willingness are no doubt. They don't expect any tip in return. But I recommend we should pay for their transportation, entrance tickets if any, and food & drinks.

And I suppose teaming up with more people who interested in the former Australian military base and its history would be fun and cost saving. Our plan for the trip is covered:

Nui Dat, Long Tan cross
Couple attractions in Vung Tau
Visit oyster farm near by, then have seafood together.
Else, you can suggest place you want to go around those areas. If there is time left, we'll go.
For transportation, depending on numbers of people, I'll arrange small or bigger bus. And we share the cost equally. For more details and discussion, you can whatsapp me at +65 86 18 06 94, or put a comment with your contact or email, I'll reply. Cheers,

hope your not planning all this in 1 day, it won`t happen too far

Yes Can Do. Nui Dat, Vung Tau is about 2 hour drive from Ho Chi Minh city. So are you joining us?

Its possible in one day,albiet a very long day.