Solfege Piano Lessons

Does anyone know where I can take Solfege Piano Lessons in Lyon, France?

Hello,

Are you beginner or advanced in piano or solfege?

I am a music teacher, living in Lyon area (Villeurbanne). At the moment I give private lessons (both piano and solfege, level beginner or intermediate), classical music or free accompaniment (playing according to chords).

I can give lessons at my home or at your place, if it's not far away, and I can reach it with the public transport.

My hourly fee is 15 €. I can teach in English or in French.
If you are interested, send me an e-mail :  [email protected]

Hello!
I'm Irish and living in Lyon. I'm a music and piano teacher.
I teach at 'Passion Musique', which is a school especially for adults. We organise concerts and get togethers quite regularly so it's a great place to get to know people :)
I still have a few places left if you're interested in taking lessons. Just google the website 'Passion Musique' and you'll find all the details.
I also give private lessons at home in Villeurbanne if you prefer.
All the best,
Sophie

Thank you for your response; I have a few other teachers who have already contacted me and will be taking a few lessons with some else but will keep you in mind if it doesn't work out with the other teacher.

Cool, enjoy! :)

hello Sophie,

I am very interested in offering one piano lesson as a Xmas gift to my boyfriend. Are you still living in Lyon? Will you be available to this kind of request ? :) Thanks a lot !