Looking for English mother tongue for English lesson

Hello
I m  Italian study and I m living in odense because I m working here at my thesis work.
I m looking for English school or English Mother tongue to improve my English.

Can you help me _

thank you

Laura

Hi Laura,

Welcome to expat-blog!

Please feel free to post an advert in the Language classes in Odense section, this might surely help. Thank you! :)

Regards,

David.

Hi Laura!

My name is Simona and I have seen your message today.
I am also living in Odense and I am studying in Haderslev (a small city 2 hours away from here) to become an English teacher. English is not my mother's tongue but I am fluent in it.
I also offer private English lessons to Danish people...so I can say that I really love teaching English.
In case you did not find somebody to help you with it, send me a message and maybe we can meet up once a week to have small chats about what is troubling you with the language.

Vi ses !

Hi Laura :)

I am a native English speaker from the UK and would be happy to help! I am providing lessons between 50kr - 150kr depending on their length and how often you would like them.

Please get in touch! You can email me at danabeatonpay[AT]gmail.com.

Regards :)

Hi danacaitlinENG - post an advert in the Language classes in Odense section and avoid posting your personal details on the Forum please :)

Sorry :)

Hello
I am looking for a person to improve my English speaking skills.  Is there anyone who has English as mother tangue?
Thanks