Room for rent?

Hello,

I'll arrive in Kigali 22nd of June.
I'm looking for a place to stay for about 6 to 7 weeks during my research visit. Preferably, I hope to find a room in a house or appartment. If you have a room available or know people who do, please contact me.

Kind regards and many thanks!

ps: In the next comming years I will be in Rwanda several times, each time for at least a three month period. Thus people who don't have a room available this first period but might have one to rent later on, are also very welcome to send me some details.

Hi,

There is a yahoo group called Kigali Life. You could register. There are often people looking for roommates.

Good luck!

Melissa

have rooms for rent, holla.. 0783301052 - rodney

Hi,

could you please post in the classifieds? Thanks

Hi There,
We do have rooms in our appartment if you have not yet found a place in Kigali let us know who you really are and we can give you our details. Juliet

Hi there, yes I do have a rooms in that time so if you can tell me more about you, male or femele, christian or not how old are you? I will be able to help you. Thanks

Hi there yes I do have rooms to rent from June, so if you want to tell me more about you, male or femele, christian or not and how old are you? i will be able to help you. Thanks.

hallo, i am looking for a small house together with a friend maybe 3 or 4 rooms- around 100,000Frw. We prefer Nyamirambo.

Tel: 0782536283

[Moderated: Please post in classifieds]

(Moderated: please post in classifieds)

Hello My name is Peter. I intend to visit Rwanda for business in the month of January ...2023.. I would need a studio apartment or a room for rent... I can be reached via my WhatsApp*******

Hello Peter,

Welcome to expat.com!

You can check the Housing in Kigali section and you can also add your own advert there.1f609.svg

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : Please drop an advert in the housing section. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Richard.

As advertising is not permitted here on the open forum, please post this in the hosing section at the top of this page. Better coverage there.

Closed