Sea Food Lovers

Hii All,
It's been quite long time huh :)

here i'am...would like to inform you that we are part of Internations network will have a Sea Food Night out this Thursday

anyone wanna join,most welcome it will be a great fun to meet the peoples from Internations Expat Network.

Place ; ZORBA,Tourist Restaurant,Downtown

Time ; Thursday 7;00pm (to avoid heavy traffic Thursday night)

Come and Join us,Enjoy Great Sea Food and Enjoy the Company of The Internations Expats Network :)

Regard

Kate :)

Kate29 wrote:

Hii All,
It's been quite long time huh :)

here i'am...would like to inform you that we are part of Internations network will have a Sea Food Night out this Thursday

anyone wanna join,most welcome it will be a great fun to meet the peoples from Internations Expat Network.

Place ; ZORBA,Tourist Restaurant,Downtown

Time ; Thursday 7;00pm (to avoid heavy traffic Thursday night)

Come and Join us,Enjoy Great Sea Food and Enjoy the Company of The Internations Expats Network :)

Regard

Kate :)

Can I bring my Cat?

If you want  :dumbom:

I would love to bring mine too  :D

I Would Like to come and Join

Then join us,Zorba s located in downtown next to SARA...Thanks

I will ask for you once i reach

Kate29 wrote:

If you want  :dumbom:

I would love to bring mine too  :D

I  read a lot that kids not exceeding a certain age get for example tickets  for free or pay no entrance. My Cat is about 5 months old, does she get Fish/A la carte for free?  :whistle:

hi we would like to come to this. please send details about seafood night where is the restaurant and do we need a reservation for a couple thanks
[email protected]

You can join every night at this restaurant for a sea food dish.
It is preferable that you make an reservation.
You can find them on Facebook.

My advise is to come by taxi because there is a few parking spots and difficult to drive due heavy traffic jam..
Every taxi driver knows this place.

sound good :)