Hello everyone

I've been in Abu Dhabi for 1 month now, and I don't know anyone outside work yet :(

I am from Jordan, and I can speak about 6 languages...

Drop me a line if u ever want to be friends and get in touch :)

Sara

Hi Sara,

Welcome in Abu Dhabi, I hope u have great time and I hope all best 4 u.

Kind Regards,

Mikel

Hi Sara, welcome on Expat.com :)
I will move your topic to Abu Dhabi's forum for a better visibility!
Cheers
Arlette

Hi Sara

I would love to be ur friend......
i am living in Abu Dhabi

i m asif from Pakistan ....

Wellcome to Abu Dhabi......
Its good that u know many languages....

Plz pm me if u really wanna friend with me

regards

asif

Hi Sara, how are you?

I have been here in Abu Dhabi for 1 year now but I haven't been around much. I can actually say that I go around Dubai more often than here in Abu Dhabi.

Friends....

I think i have visited some interesting places in Abu Dhabi for e.g Corniche, Flag point, Cultural village, Khalifa Park, Marina Mall, Abu Dhabi Mall, Al Wahda Mall, Mina Zayed (Port & Customs), Picnic Site at Khaleej Al Arabi Street, Sheikh Zayed Mosque,Khalidiya Park, Khalidiya Mall, Yas Island, etc.

However i personally like to visit Dubai as there are more entertaining places in Dubai than in Abu Dhabi.....

So, i just shared this information with you as a friendly gesture...

Infact I am willing to visit these places with a good companion

Plz Drop me a line if anyone is interested...

regards

asif

Hi :) and thank you all for posting
I am really sorry for this late reply, but I really have no time to do anything, I am turning into a workaholic person :(
keep in touch please
Sara

Hi Sara,

What is your interest and what do u like 2 do in the week end?

Kind Regards,

Mikel

Hello,
I saw you ad today and i have to confess that i am interested to know you.  I hope it iss not yet too late and hope that i can still have a chance to be a candidate for friendship :-)
I have been working in Abu Dhabi for a bit more than 2 good years as  a civil engineer
I am looking for a nice lady, who is interested to meet a gentelman to share activities together and to establish nice friendship.
Let me introduce myself:  I am 32 years old, 178 cm long, 61 Kg, single, non-smoker, Lebanese, open minded and humorous.  I travelled a lot around the world and know a lot about cultures and people. I have a masters degree in engineering from germany, where I lived for a long time.
I know what I want in life, good listener, direct, rational and objective in the way I look into things.
I like swimming, music, meditation and reading, particularly philosophy.  I do go out to bars and night clubs from time to time as well.
If you are still interested to know more about me, please don't hesitate to contact me but please tell me something about you as well, where do you live, what ou work...etc.  I will be glad to answer whatever you like to know more about me.  how did you learn 6 languages?  I know only three by the way :-)
Hope to hear from you soon.
Regards
Firas

hi sara

welcome to your second country

and welcome to abu dhabi

i would like to talk with you to let u know more about my country

if you like plz contact me

best regards

meeeedoo

Hi every one, I am going to work in Ontario-Burlington city, is any one can give information about the city.

Thank you