Time duration for denmark green card

hi

i want to know about the danish green card processing time . I applied on 17/12/13

I have applied on 2-sep-2013 - still waiting for gc !!

I don't know the exact time for green card, but on their service goal they say it should be around a month if all the documents are properly filled in. But this is only for the decision for accept the GC the time for the documents to reach the foreign office is not part of this service goal, there could be some transit time from Embassy to there.

For cost of living, you will have everything on this website :

http://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/ci … Copenhagen

Hope this helps

JF

Although processing time varies from 3 months to 6 months to like 6 months to one year.
But i say it depends on the number of points you are claiming. More points -> high skilled -> quicker processing.

Hi Harshith_bhat,

how many points you have claimed for the process can you please share your details.

thanks in advance

cheers !!!!

Hi,

I had claimed 110 points.
What more details did you want from my side?

Best wishes,
Harshith

Thanks for your reply harshith_bhat

Can you please provide me details in below format so that we can have some idea about time frame.

Scored Points :
Applied Date :
Assessment Letter Received Date:
Approved Call Date :
Passport Submitted Date:
Passport Received Date :

Thanks

Hi,

Scored Points : I don't know exactly how much but I claimed had 110 points.
Applied Date : 24 Feb 2014
Assessment Letter Received Date: Did not receive any letter
Approved Call Date : 27 Jun 2014
Passport Submitted Date: 27 Jun 2014
Email confirmation Date : 30 Jun 2014
Passport Received Date : Yet to receive (they said 4-5 working days).

Best wishes,
Harshith

Thanks  for your information Harshith_bhat,

I was surprised that u have not got any letter from Denmark Embassy through out your process  :o , people who got there GC visa's with in 2 to 4 months time they never got any information/ letter from embassy until approval  :huh: , but the people who got a letter from embassy about education assessment still they were waiting for there visa approval from last 6 - 8 months  :joking:

Hi Banalavamsi,
Can You Please tell me about the Processing time for My Application. I received a Letter ( Hard Copy ) for Education Assessments and Decision. They Mentioned the 3 Months Time Frame.
Scored Points : 110 Points
Applied Date : 28th Nov 2013
Assessment Letter Received Date: 29th Nov 2013
Approved Call Date : Not Yet
Passport Submitted Date: Not Yet
Passport Received Date : Not Yet

Hi sreenath,

I am not sure about processes time I am just checking with all people to share there experiences so I have created this format to get an I idea about process time with all people, did u call embassy about u r update ??

I just heard a news that Green Card rules are about to change I think that's the reason they r holding applications

Hi banalavamsi,

Thanks for you message, Me also heard a week back this news.

i don't think bcz of that reason they holding appl !! bcz some people got gc in last 2 week !

Hi! I applied for Denmark GC on June 30, 2014 in Dhaka. On 12 August 2014 they asked for further documentation. In December 2014 they asked for a personal hearing on my Ph.D documentation. On September 16, 2015, I was asked to renew my passport and submit it on a ground that my passport has 2 years validity. After asking, I already made my new passport and going to submit within next 2 days. Does some one can help me to know how long time will be needed from now on for a decision.
Regards
Likhon