REGARDING JOBS in Social work field!!! or Teaching...

Hi all

Am an Indian and looking to explore teaching opportunities in Baharain, as well as any job in Social Work field as I hold a masters degree in social work.

Also are there job opportunities for a social worker????!!!!

Any suggestions would be helpful!!!

You can try websites such as
monster.com
bayt.com
naukri.com

and similar.

You can also post an ad in the jobs section on Expat.com.

There might be opportunities in either field.

Thank you, Mr.Farhaz...

I have my sister's family there but they were unable to find a job for me... Anyways I shall check on ur suggestions :)

Bahrain is a small market. You will have to try real hard for a good break.

Best wishes.

If you are trying to get a teaching position you can try a pay site like International School Services, Search Associates or JoyJobs.  That is how I was hired.  As was mentioned the market is small and most schools have completed their hiring by January or February, but that doesn't mean there aren't some still filling positions.  After a quick Google search of "Teaching Jobs in Bahrain" I found a few sites posting ads for teachers - even two for a physics guy like me! Good luck questing!

Thank you @relwell.

I shall do that right away.... Anyways am planning to relocate only during the begining of next year.. So am sure i can keep a track of these sites though :)

Then you have plenty of time!  I know Search and International School Services will get you a representative who will work with you to find you jobs that you want - that is what you pay for.  (Given the choice I would go with Search)

From what I know - most *international* schools start the hiring season in late October, with it in full swing by December.  I wish you the best of luck finding what you are looking for!

Awww .... Thank u mate for those encouraging words... so nice of u :)

Hi...
you may check gulf daily news classified page, it would be help you to get a teacher job easily.
i have seen a lot of opportunities for teachers in GDN News paper.

Thanks
Jaaz