Moving to nakhon si Thammarat... Looking for friends!

Anyone going to nakhon si Thammarat or are there already? I'm looking to know some faces and find house share.
Be good to know if anyone going to surat thani as that's close by and I'll be going there often for the beach!

Hi Julie are you still in Nakhon si thammarat? I just moved here 2 weeks ago and am dying to meet some expats. Living withy boss and her family till me non B visa comes through.

Hello Linkypotgieter,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Please note that this thread has been inactive for nearly a year. I invite you to participate in the other recent threads found in the Thailand forum, where you can meet other expats and make new friends. ;)

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

Shaazia  nice  to  meet  u . .My ali here...so please  I can  be ur friend . .plz  where you  form  and what u doing  in  Thailand . .waiting  for  you  see u bye .ali

Alexjd wrote:

Shaazia  nice  to  meet  u . .My ali here...so please  I can  be ur friend . .plz  where you  form  and what u doing  in  Thailand . .waiting  for  you  see u bye .ali

Shaazia is a member of the EB team, is not in Thailand and will not  enter into any correspondence with you.
Thank you.