Resort in Jeddah

Hi All,

My wife and I are British and currently I work in Riyadh. We are thinking of taking a weekend break to Jeddah and I was wondering if anyone here knows or has been to a Resort in Jeddah? I know by looking online that there are lots to chose from but I would like a place where my wife and I can use the outdoor swimming pool/ Private beach if the resort has one?

Thanks

You can try also in Al-Khobar.  Al-Khobar is near in Riyadh compare to Jeddah, and both places have a beach.  I've been in Al-Khobar during holidays, and our friends brought us on a beach with swimming pool, but unfortunately I forgot the name of that place.  However, if you have friends or relatives in Jeddah, you must choose Jeddah.

Regards,
TrippleJ

hi! actually, most of the resorts in Obhur area (Northern part of Jeddah, around 15-20 minutes drive from international airport) have outdoor pools, and a piece of private beach,

been to one resort, its Reem Riviera, it is less extravagant than the neighbor resorts, for about 1800 riyals 24 hour stay in a villa, 2 rooms, kitchen, living room. There is an outdoor pool and they have jet skis for rent, around 500 riyals for the jet ski.

they have a short beach strip, because the beach is fenced between resorts, but you can wear the usual swim clothes (swim suit for your wife)...

conservative ladies can swim in the indoor- covered pool for women only and boys up to 5 years old.

it was summer when we went so they had this little board walk with a few entertainment choices..

they also had a court for beach volleyball..

everything else we had to bring..... including food and kitchen wares....

there are a few restaurants nearby (pizza hut, burger king)

If you could find a resort that will provide transportation to- and from the airport, it would be great, as the Obhur area is less frequented by public taxis....

airport taxis may charge you around 150 riyals to get there, and you could also ask them to pick you up back to the airport..

if you need more info,... im here

try durrat alarous resort

Sheraton in obhur has a private beach & probably a pool.

There is also Silver Sands & La Plage in obhur that rent villas. La Plage has a pool as well as a beach, both have no abaya policies once in the gates.