Rice paper coconut specially

Hi every one,
I stay in Binh Dinh, a country with many coconut. The career in here is agriculture and fishery. I love my country and I miss it to much when I working far from it. On holiday I have not thing to do, so I backing here and introduce to every one some thing about my country. Have you ever enjoy rice paper coconut? It is specially in my country.

Rice after milling out the blend with coconut juice, coconut rice were both squeezed into juice anymore. Sesame has cleaned shells to add less pepper seeds (not ground black pepper puree), and purple onion (sliced ​​very thin) and an indispensable condiment made of rice paper characterizes the Binh Dinh, which is salt. All are mixed thoroughly and taken into cake coated. Rice paper is often coated with coconut water on face to (big as the Met sift rice) and coated with a thick layer, there is such as grilling, each cake and crispy, tasty. After coating, the bread is exposed to the sun, if there is more then just a sunny afternoon cake is then dried.
When eaten, coconut cake is baking under a charcoal fire. The cake having the fire, and yellow nursery inflate. The fragrant slices minute practice, sesame seeds nhuang gold charms. But to know how to bake the delicious new cake. Those who do not know will not know how to bake the cake that looks smudgy, black fire place, hardened seats, not edible. When the cakes are baked right hand turn, avoid this place just baked, finished to leave part of the cake (to get grip, fearing hot), and roasted elsewhere. When the Lord turned the other grill that spot will become hardened and stiff. It is best when baking to need a chopstick rest hand picked for heating assistance.
The cake smells fragrant onions and fat fleshy flavors of coconut and sesame, salt is salty mothers bring out the winter for a sip, eat and watch TV. When hungry can eat cake with ginger sauce is nothing more wonderful.
I think that can bring to you some culture in VietNam. My friends is a foreigner guy, he also like rice paper coconut and asked me to buy for him many times. If you really want to enjoy, please do not hesitate to contact me. I am very happy and pleasure to introduce specially of my country to you.
Mr.Sang
Email: [email protected].

Hi Mr.Sang,

Thank you for this sharing, it is very much appreciated. ;)

Priscilla

Hi Ms.Priscilla,
Thank you very much. Nice to meet you.  I can invite you to enjoy this food. :top:
Sang.

:D:dumbom:

Sang Vo wrote:

Hi Ms.Priscilla,
Thank you very much. Nice to meet you.  I can invite you to enjoy this food. :top:
Sang.

Hello Sang Vo,

I am sorry but i am not in Vietnam.
I am a member of the Expat.com team. ;)

Thank you,

Priscilla

Hi Priscilla,
If you have the vacation in Viet Nam, I can invite you.
I am a new member and very happy to make friend with you.
Sang.