Where she can get NOC in brazil?

Hello
I am from india.i need your help
I went in brazil 24/01/2013 on business visa it was 3 months multiple .after I got 3 months extention.but I leave brazil on 6/06/2013.now I have got merrieag with my brazilian fiance in patiala house ,new delhi.
We didn't register our merrieag in embassy of brazil.I applied a tourist visa for meet her. Family.but they rejected.now but should I do? Is. She need to come again in india for register our merrieag in embassy?
If she come then which documents she need to bring her?Where she can get NOC in brazil?is her date of birth's paper will prove that she never got merrieag in brazil?
I need your help because nobody tell me that what should I do.i want to go with her .she will stay here for 9 days.can it's possible that she talk in embassy for get my visa soon?
Thanks
I'm waiting your reply
It's most important for me
Thanks again

Hi desraj saini > just to inform that a new topic has been created with your post here. I wish you good luck.

Since you have been denied a VITUR Tourist Visa to enter Brazil your wife will have to come back to India and you will need to register the marriage at the Consulado-Geral do Brasil in Mumbai. The marriage can only be registered by the Brazilian partner, so you can't do it by yourself.

The following link showing the documents necessary and the process is from the Consulate in New York USA, but the process is the same everywhere. It is written in Portuguese so she'll be able to understand it, you will probably need to copy the text and use Google Translator. I couldn't find an English version of the same text, sorry.

http://novayork.itamaraty.gov.br/pt-br/casamento.xml

Cheers,
William James Woodward, Expat-blog Experts Team

Hi William
My wife will come for registere our merrieag.i have to know that we can only register in Mumbai or it will be register in new delhi also?

At the Consulado-Geral or Embassy that has jurisdiction over the city where you live. (usually the closest one to your city). You should check first by phoning.

Hi William
Esse muito importante pra mim.você me disse tudo oque eu tava procurando.
Muito obrigado

@ desraj saini: Can you please post only in english for the members to understand and participate?

Thanks,

Hasnaa

Hello..she has. 6 months multiple visa .she came in india on 19 February and exist on 5 March.can she come again ?because I heard that 2 months gap should be enter again in india.now she will come on 21 April.I'm little bit confused about 2 months gap so please tell me ....
Thanks

She can enter India again if she has not had a total of 180 days in the country in the 365 days prior to her date of entry. So count all the days she's been in India between April 22, 2013 and April 21, 2014 (including dates of arrival and dates of departure on any previous trip as full days). If that number is less than 180 then she is able to enter the country.

Desraj,

I'm sorry you will have to explain what you mean by NOC because the term has a number of different definitions, If you are talking about a Non Objection Certificate, they aren't used here in Brazil. You'd really need to explain what it is that you want to do that you think would require a NOC.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, Expat-blog Team