I wish to get a job in Canada and move there. Is this possible?

My name is Winnie. I'm 23 and currently working with StandardBank Malawi, I'm originally Malawi. I wish to get a job in Canada and move there. Is this possible? seems the recruitment agencies need money before the get one a job.

Hi Freda2014,

A new topic has been created from your post for better views and interaction on the Canada forum. :)

I suggest you to read the PDF The Canada expat guide, this might surely help to get started. ;)
Regards,

David.

Hi, Please do not send any advance money for job offer or work permit. It is actually not possible who stay out of Canada. Best way to your self search by job. you will not get bank job but what job you like or prefer that way can check as like hotel job in Canada, Sales and marketing job in Canada. This way you can direct apply owner/company/HRD.

Faruque Khan

Hi, Winnie
You can check by "Job bank Canada" your job search.

Faruque Khan

You can use two job search sites to try and find employment, both are quite good

www.monster.ca       and       www.workopolis.com

I'd suggest looking for jobs in Alberta (Calgary or Edmonton) since the province is one of the few areas in Canada that is experiencing growth and jobs are available right across the board, not just for skilled workers. Besides that Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver which have been traditionally the top three cities chosen by newcomers to Canada for decades now are all saturated and finding work there will be a real challenge.

If you wish you can also visit the official government website for Citizenship and Immigration Canada, fill in the online information and see if you qualify for a visa.

www.cic.gc.ca/english

Cheers,
William James Woodward, Expat-blog Experts Team