...looking to meet new people! Need to expand my horizons! :)))

Hey Guys!

I have been in Singapore for nearly a year and I still have to get use to living in Asia!
I don't like to waste my time with people who I don't like hence I need to meet new people!
If you are a thinker but also like to spend some time in 'Bubble World' - email me!

If you really mean what you wrote above, I don't think you'll find any new friends with such an arrogant attitude. No wonder nobody replied to your post so far!
Tolerance means valuing the good aspects more than the bad, which are always present together.
Open-mindedness means accepting others that do not fit the mould of your expectations - they might turn out enriching your life rather than being an annoyance!

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing and expecting different results. If you keep dating the same type of guy, or repeating a dating pattern that's not working for you, logic would tell you to try something different. It takes a lot of courage, though, to break out of your comfort zone into unknown territory. JW