My move

Hi All,
Just thought I would let you all know that I am flying tomorrow at 10pm. So, I will land Sunday night.  I am finally glad I have all in order now, and cannot wait to see "the land of sand", lol.  So, I will be having my feet touch the sand on Sunday night.

Cynthia e

Have a safe trip and hope to see you when I get back to the country at the end of the month.  Enjoy settling in!!!

Travel well, Cynthia...enjoy what you really like about home in these last few hours; food, drink, scenery.

See ya next week.

Thanks, Caf, and Mister Stretch.
I tell u stretch, I enjoyed the beautiful roses blooming in my backyard today.  And, I enjoyed driving around in my Tiburon.  And, for supper I had baby back Pork barbequed Ribs. LOL, they were tasty.  My last pork for a long long time. LOL. So, I will also enjoy the scenery of the drive going through Toronto to the Airport.  Anyway, I am excited to come and start my new adventure.
Take care all.  See you soon!

Hey!  I have a tiberon, too (which I really miss here!).

Have a safe flight--and welcome to the kingdom--there will be plenty of new things to see and experience :)

Thank you Alliecat,
And, tibs are nice cars aren't they!  I am going to miss mine immensely.  And, too bad we can't drive there, because if we could I would buy the new genesis.  It is a great looking car.  And, yes I am sure it will be the adventure of a lifetime.  Well, I am all packed and will leave around 5pm my time for the airport.  Thought I would relax and have dinner with my friend who is driving me there.  Then off to "never never land", lol.

so we have another eagle flying in huh? :D

Welcome to the land of mystery and confusion :P

Velcome 2 Saaudi Arbia,

i know, im trying to be funny, glad to hear your finally coming, looking forward to hear how it works out for you.

Salman

Shukran Salman,
Yes, I am sure it is the land of confusion.  But, I am ready for the adventure.  I am just getting ready now, it is 930 am here, and having a few visits with my friends and family, then off to the airport, for a nice dinner with my best girl friend, and then I will fly to abu dhabi, non stop, then stop for 1 hour, then flight to Dammam.  I am to arrive 2215 hours on Sunday eve.  Well, hope it all goes well.  Will let all know when "this eagle has landed".  LOL!!!

This may call for an "Eagles Trip" to Dammam to personally welcome Cynthia!   :D