Incheon anyone?

Hey guys! I'm going to be heading out to a teaching role in Incheon in a couple of weeks and I am hoping to make some friends before I go. Any takers? Ah go on I'm nice :).

Hello!  What part of Incheon are you moving to?  I live in the Bupyeong area.  Incheon is pretty huge, and has some cool stuff.  It's a quick subway ride to Seoul too.  Are you in Korea now?

I'd be happy to have a cup of coffee sometime. 

Shanna

Hey Shanna! I don't have the exact details of the address yet because the school is being renovated at the moment, but my recruiter said its "down town". I'm going to be coming over at the end of next month I think, still need to book flights and stuff. The school will probably do that nearer the time.

Send me your email address and we can arrange something :).

Suz

I'm leaving for Incheon in a couple of weeks! I do not know the exact date that I'll be there. I still have to go to my final interview at the korean consulate and the recruting agency has to book the flight. I do know that I'll be teaching at LCI Kids Club in Incheon. Email me sometime [email protected] I'm also looking to make some friends before leaving the states.

Look forward to hearing from you!
Ashley