Software for reading and typing Vietnamese

I downloaded a few ò the free ones and nơ have a whole bunch ò malware that I have to find and delete/clean-up. Ás you can sêe from thís post it's hijacked anything I try and type. I just would like some good software that I can read and print Vietnamese dócs in Microsoft word and type correct  readable Vietnamese words. Appreciate it.

1000posts :top:

Budman1, have you tried to download Unikey? There are hundred of free download sites for this stuff. Also, there are many ways to type Vietnamese with this software, Telex or VNI, etc. From your post, it looks like you're typing Telex style. You may also need Vietnamese font for typing Vietnamese too. If you cannot download, let me know then I can send you the software.

aibiet150204 wrote:

Budman1, have you tried to download Unikey? There are hundred of free download sites for this stuff. Also, there are many ways to type Vietnamese with this software, Telex or VNI, etc. From your post, it looks like you're typing Telex style. You may also need Vietnamese font for typing Vietnamese too. If you cannot download, let me know then I can send you the software.

Thanks for the reply. I think that's where I got the malware, from it loaded a program called FVỊK and it ứa bundeled with a VIÈTFUN website. Thể's got to be a good software program out thể that works.

Just a follow-up to my last post. It took me most of this morning to clean my PC of the malware. It had affected just about every doc I had that was in Vietnamese, except for the ones that were PDF's. Now I need to find some good clean software to finish up my project. Any additional suggestions would be greatly apperciated.

If your E is good enough to type Vietnamese then use Unikey or Vietkey, otherwise googletranslate is a good choice.