Entry to Canada

Hi all! Oke Gift is my name, from the Niger delta region of Nigeria, I didn't benefit from the free training program of the Nigeria government (youth empowerment ) cos I was never a militant. Thus had come to this site to beckon how I can on my own and goodwill support secure legal entry to Canada as an electrician and the possibility of doing a certified short program in automotive technician ( using modern tools to diagnose faults and ffixing it ) or to improve my apprenticeship knowledge in electrical works so as to be able to cater for my self and family to survive in a nation that is dwindling in youth employment seeing self employment in special field as the only way out. Pls help.

Hi elakes,

Welcome to Expat.com

I created a new thread with your post on the Canada forum in order to give your topic more light. :)

Thank you,

Priscilla

Visit the Citizenship and Immigration Canada government website and fill out the online information to see if you qualify for a visa. There will also be other information there regarding different visas, such as a student visa.

www.cic.gc.ca/english

Cheers,
William James Woodward, Expat-blog Experts Team

Thank you so much ms Priscilla and Mr wjwoodward  am grateful.
Will do as advised