JOB OFFER

I am Electrician  :(  Looking for a Job Offer  Should I secure a Job Offer I  can apply for an open work permit any suggestions
Thanks

Visit Citizenship and Immigration Canada's official government website, fill out the online information and see if you qualify for a visa.

www.cic.gc.ca/english

Try www.monster.ca   or www.workopolis.ca  for job search.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, Expat-blog Experts Team

Thanks I have I qualify to apply for a work permit but need a Job offer in Canada have been trying for 3 months now .

Depending on WHERE you are looking (Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver) you'll probably have a very difficult time finding anything. Those have been the top three destinations for newcomers to Canada for decades now, they're saturated and finding work there is almost impossible.

Try looking for work in Alberta (Calgary and Edmonton). Alberta is one of the few places in Canada that is experiencing good economic growth right now and there are good job opportunities.

You need to be patient, passing serveral months before finding a job is quite common even for Canadians... they don't grow on trees, not even here.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, Expat-blog Experts Team

Thanks much appreciated  will continue my search

Hello, Please just try continue and do not pay any agent advance big amount. As a know work permit really very hard who stay of Canada.Best way job search and you can apply direct owner/company/HRD.

Faruque Khan

Thank you for all the info much appreciated

Dear Mr. Khan,

Salam to you. I am from Bangladesh.

Would you kindly tell me the source of getting employment advertisement ?

Thanks for your advise.

K F Rahman

Thanks for your mail. The best way job search which job you looking. If you like Accounting job then Accounting job in Canada/ Hotel job Canada/ office assistant job in Canada. Please do not send any money agent/Lawyer/broker for work permit. This way you can apply direct owner/company/HRD. If you like any assist do not hesitate write me.

Faruque Khan

Dear Faruque
                  Thanks for your info...I am an accountant by profession, working in India .I want to work in Canada in a relevant Junior Accountant post.How can i get the job, pl help me.

Regards
Bishnu

@ Bishnu > I suggest you to post an ad in the Accounting job offers in Canada section, maybe it can help. :)

Priscilla