Can i apply visa through my wife

Dear friends,
          my wife is working in jeddah as a nurse ,she got job through moh feb-2013 ,few days back she got her iqama number also now she is working under moh-hop ,my question is  is there any possibility to apply dependent visa through her if yes please let me know the process ,in Saudi she don't know any thing please help me by giving suggestions .

She has to check her contract if it's single status or married. In case it's married, she can talk to her employer for the dependent visa(s).

If not, she has to apply for the family visa on her own. The procedure is the same as for male employees.

TheLegendLeads ,
      thanks for your reply,in her contract she mentioned as a married ,she is working as   a nurse in jeddah ,please help  by giving some links about visa processing .
                                 thanks in advance .

Check out this listing: https://www.expat.com/en/search/middle- … di-arabia/

TheLegendLeads wrote:

She has to check her contract if it's single status or married. In case it's married, she can talk to her employer for the dependent visa(s).

If not, she has to apply for the family visa on her own. The procedure is the same as for male employees.

Agree  :top:

Sure, she can apply a visa for you. But it is depend on her position/status in the employment contract,
there are offices for such services you may hire.