Security guard job in New Zealand.

Hi thanks,i have nine years experience in the security service as a Police man and will be happy if you could link me  for a private security guard job in New Zealand.

Hi kwabena25 > a new topic has been created with your post here. You can also post an an in the jobs in New Zealand section. Good luck.

amisco lawal wrote:

Hi am amisco from want to move to Australia any help.

First you will need a visa.
For visa information and applications www.immigration.govt.nz

kwabena25 wrote:

Hi thanks,i have nine years experience in the security service as a Police man and will be happy if you could link me  for a private security guard job in New Zealand.

To get work in NZ you first need to see whether you qualify for a visa. For visa information and applications www.immigration.govt.nz

amisco lawal wrote:

Plse pals can any one send me invitation to Malaysia/ Australia.

I seriously doubt whether anyone will give you an invitation.
If someone does then they accept full responsibility for you including financials etc.
If you overstay they will be held responsible.

amisco lawal wrote:

Is just invitation as for financial etc. No problem at all any help plse.

You did not fully understand my post to you.
It is not just an invitation. Under immigration law it is a legal document which makes that person fully responsible for you, including financial. Even if you have enough funds to cover you the full responsibility for you lies with the person who writes the invitation letter.

So again I say that you will be very lucky to find someone who does not know you at all, and who will give you such a letter.

amisco lawal wrote:

Wow tnx a lot I pray to be that lucky seea.

Keep praying...

amisco lawal wrote:

Hi  thank god my visa is out so pls, so pls i want to know more about immigration law at airport.

You will be turned away at the airport. Good luck in trying to get into NZ.

amisco lawal wrote:

Hi what do u mean by that.

If your paperwork is not correct or is false then you will not be allowed entry into NZ. The customs and immigration staff at the airport  will check all the paperwork.
If there is a problem and they think that you are trying to enter NZ  illegally you will be held in detention at the airport and put on the next plane out of the country back to where you came from.

If everything is okay then you will be allowed into the country. All of this process is to stop people entering the country on a tourist or working holiday visa, then living and working illegally in NZ.

I hope you now understand.