Expat Interviews in China

Hello everyone.

We are currently looking for testimonies of expatriates in China which will feature in the “Interviews” section. This aims to allow you to share your expat experience with our members and to give out some useful tips.

If you would like to participate, feel free to contact me on this thread or by private message.

Thank you in advance.  :)

Regards,
Veedushi
Team

great.keep it up

by the way which city r u in

Well, it's interesting.
I'm in Chengdu, if you need, call me :D

Hi

I am an American citizen living in Dalian, China.  I've been here since I got married (to a Chinese lady) in September) would be happy to comment.  [email protected].  Kevin

i have already answerd the interview qustions that other member sent to me still didnt see it  :)

Hello everyone.

Thanks for your interest. I'll be contacting you asap by private message with all the details regarding the interview.

Have a good day.

Regards,
Veedushi  :)

I think I'm interested. I'm now living in Shanghai. :)

I am interested too.

I am interested too.

hello, how was china for you?

I just got a interview in China too, Nanjing

karenlee22 wrote:

hello, how was china for you?

great thx

I am interested, I was in China from 2011 and back in Indonesia October last year to give birth to my First son, going back to China next month and super excited!
I was also interviewed by Expat.com lastyear when I lived in Ulsan,South Korea.

Annie

i am interested to the interview,, i am living in tianjin. :)

Hello  Veedushi Team, I saw your post and thought I would take a shot at answering you. Iam a retired 62 yr old American, living here in Tianjin with my lovely Chinese wife, Yirong, who is a native of Tianjin. We met in the USA and own a 2 bedroom apt. in Qihua Li, very nice on the ground floor. I like it here in Tianjin, because I am married to Yirong, it makes it great to get around, get things done. She has a great family, but they don't speak English. I joined to meet other Americans or English speaking expats. So that is my story, hope to hear from you.
Sincerely,
Gary S.

Hello everyone.

Thanks for your positive response. I will be contacting you asap by private message with all the details.

Regards,
Veedushi  :)