Teach Kiswahili subject in Rwanda

My name is William Joseph Lugina, am a Tanzanian boy aged 33years old, I would like to find a school,college or University where I will teach Kiswahili subject in Rwanda. Am a graduate graduated. Nov 2010 at Dodoma University pursuing BA KISWAHILI. I completed my diploma in Education may 2005 Kiswahili subject as my teaching subject.  I have experience of teaching Kiswahili subject in secondary schools for six years.

Hi William Joseph Lugina,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

A new discussion was created as from your post on the Rwanda forum for better visibility and interaction.

Maybe you can do a little search on the internet regarding the teaching sector in Rwanda. You can also get in touch with the schools, colleges or universities to know if there is any vacancy.

Thank you,

Hasnaa

Thanks Hasnaa ! Can you help me the names of different schools,colleges and University that found in Rwanda as i can try to apply direct? If possible sent me the addresses.

habari zako, Joseph!
are you still teaching Kiswahili in Kigali, Rwanda. please let us know.
Ahsante sana,
Matabele emerson

@ mrsun > This topic is very old and you might not receive a response from the initiator.
How can we help you please?

Thanks,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Hi, Priscilla!
Thanks for your kind intervention. We were looking for Kiswahili lessons. Apparently this person is no longer posting.
If you have recommendations, we will be grateful if you'd share them.
By the bye, we also posted looking for an architect or designer. Seems it's difficult finding an architect here in Rwanda.
Again, our thanks!
In love and light,
emerson Matabele
Kigali

My name is Ngome kombo ngome, am a Tanzanian boy aged 26years old, I would like to find a school,college or University where I will teach Kiswahili subject in Rwanda. Nov 2013 at Eckenforde teachers college  I completed my certificate in Education may 2013 Kiswahili subject as my teaching subject.  I have experience of teaching Kiswahili subject in primary schools for five years.

Hlw mrs are you still in need of swahili teachers? if you are still in need text me on my email ..***

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Am specialized in both  Kiswahili and Lingustics..i can work at any place in East Africa..i graduated at University of Dar es Salaam

greetings, George,
I replied by email, but your email address may not have registered.
feel free to text me with more information on your willingness to help many of us in Kigali learn more Kiswahili.
asante sana
Matabele emerson

Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you

Hlw Mr.. i called this number yesterday but we couldn't understand each other ..can you text me on my whats up number **** so that i you can give me a detailed information about that teaching vacancy..