Toddler and parent group

hello mums and  caregivers

well I decided to propose this topic on the hope to find interested mothers and caregivers to create a parent and toddler group in I stanbul free of caharge. socialization is a need not only for adults but for kids as well. on this  I thought to create a parent and toddler group where the kids with their parents or caregivers can join to share a 2 hours weekly activities. These activities will be designed by parents themselves.and this will take place in public gardens in Istanbul or in the members' house respectively ( in winter lets say) The activities will vary ( free play- story time- craft or sing-a-long activities ,painting ,,,etc whetever we agree upon) The aim is that to meet mums with children of  your child's age, and your child can make new friends too.since it is gonna to be expat parent and toddler group this mean a multi language enviornment ( great opportunities for kids to learn lges)

finally for more details or proposals plz freel free to  email me .

Together we can do it . :top:

Hey there,

Sounds awesome, we're in with my 4 yrs old Eng. speaking daughter :)

Dear plz join Istanbul Moms group on facebook we can arrange something and you can find other moms too.

hello i have a daughter 1 year old would anyone want to join for a playgroup?

I know this post is quite old. But I just recently move to İstanbul and this play group is exactly what I'm looking for. Let me know if my girls and I are welcomed in the group :) Hope to hear from you soon.
- Jacqueline

Hey, did this group ever get started, just wanted to know as I would be interested.