Close
Follow all our news on Facebook!

Visa progress or rejected by GDNPR

Hay every one,.
My visa now in progress, on GDNPR,thay maseges, awite for IMM,please  tale me whate a problem

hi,

give it sometime to process, it can take anywhere between 2weeks to a month plus.

T&R

Hi, my visa status is Application is in progress with GDNPR (status: Await IMM). Anyone plz let me know what does mean. Awaiting for your earliest response, plz

Sathishraj :

Hi, my visa status is Application is in progress with GDNPR (status: Await IMM). Anyone plz let me know what does mean. Awaiting for your earliest response, plz

Going by what you have stated, it probably means: "Await Immigration", meaning they are waiting for an approval from the Immigration authorities.

Plsss help..iv my visa has been cancelled last july 30.and after that my mobility starts to run till august 30 before it expire i got a new sponsor and they filed for visa .and then last august 30 my new sponsor is requesting for visa extension.,so i came to my last employer to request for it but they refuse they not approve to give..what will i do to get an extension for my new sponsor..?plss help

Hi

sorry to hear about your unfortunate situation, i believe you should contact LMRA immediately and explain them, you must also contact your embassy and ask for help, because your one month grace period has already expired and now your stay becomes illegal.

T&R

sir is it possible to get an extension if there somebody will sponsor and arrange for my case?or the previous sponsor will filed for extension for me?and sir if ever i go out bahrain is there any penalty about my over staying?

Hi

I hope you have contacted LMRA as per my previous reply.

unfortunately  i guess no one can apply for extension,  your current employer can speak to LMRA and find a solution to get your visa issue resolved.

I am not sure what are the consequences of trying to exit the country with an expired resident permit, i am sure if anyone knows they will reply back.

T&R

hi im living in syria but i want to work in bahrain. any ideas ?? :)

Hi,

visit our classifieds section
www.expat-blog.com/en/classifieds/middle-east/bahrain/

Apart from that you could visit the various job portals and register with them like Monstergulf, bayt, naukri, gulfconnexions or go through the daily news paper classifieds section (http://www.gdnonline.com/GDNClassifieds / http://www.newsofbahrain.com/classified … amp;MNU=24)

T&R

Hi
How can i get the Old CPR number of my parent who worked in Bahrain in the year 2008 to 2010
Please help.
Thank you

I doubt you could find it online, may be someone has a copy.

Hi,

i have applied for my INVESTOR VISA on LMRA website and the below is teh status for some time now :

Application is in progress with the GDNPR and will have a decision soon , if approved it will move to: await payment (status: Await GDNPR).

i am really not sure why is such a long hold up as when i contact or go to LMRA they say the application is with Immigration and when i go to Immigration to check the status, they say check with LMRA and wait.

Need help :(

Hi,
unfortunately i dont think there is a way around it, need to wait or hire an agent to get the status internally

T&R

Hi,

Will have to wait then..  no other option.. lets c

Expatriate health insurance in Bahrain

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Bahrain

Moving to Bahrain

Find tips from professionals about moving to Bahrain

Travel insurance in Bahrain

Enjoy stress-free travel to Bahrain

Flights to Bahrain

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Bahrain