Scheeming to move

I command very good English to the extent as to attempt writing a credible novel that's partly put on my site. I deem a break as writer of sorts to help me move since no one needs a nobody settler in Britain. However I am stuck on this mission for want of the project investor which actually is too long a story. By way of placing this post I seek no advise and in fact I answer the invitation produced from this forum. Thanks.

if you need no advice, what are you hoping to achieve by posting?

Didn't give it a thought but then what to expect? I just chose to express myself for a bit of company and for a change. See, suppose I requested advice or help from the community on such a difficult setup - I'd be putting community to awkward situation of either ignoring or brushing me off. So I dismissed the difficulty altogether. Just enjoy yourself with all the difference of my post. In that way I can exercise an English attitude too. Perhaps find "meself" a penpal in the process. Thanls for your interest.

Do you read books in English? Your style is clearly not typical for native English writers

That is meant as a sly dig? Quote by heart: "Without strong affection and humanity of heart and gratitude to that being whose code is Mercy and whose greater attribute is Benevolence - happiness can never be attained" Ch.Dickens "David Copperfield" closing passage. Check me - I admit couple of odd words dropped for clarity. Do I pass the exam? See difference between us is I can't check your qualification to Oxford English , and I don't intend to, since you are curt and me I'm mouthful. It's late now and I been too long on ebay (my other occupation) to continue here diligently, Sweet dreams to you, whoever you are. I won't be so explicit the other time around...