Immegration to canada

i wolud like to know which consulany is good in saudi arab jeddha to proceed immegration visa for canada.please replay me..
waiting for replay.... :)

i am not sure if there is a canadian embassy in jeddah....why not start there........

Go online and google Canadian Immigration Requirements.

Hi MOHIUDDIN SHAIK,

I invite you to get in touch with the consulate of Canada to Saudi Arabia in Jeddah on the +966 2 653-0597.

Please do not hesitate to share any information received.

Thank you,

Hasnaa

thanks hasnaa .
i tried several time but no responce .do you have any other contacts?
please

You're asking for trouble if you use a so-called "Immigration Consultant" they are for the most part just crooks. Even in Canada they are virtually uncontrolled and nothing guarantees that they act in an ethical way. Even the Canadian government website warns people against the potential for fraud.

See this posting on the Canada Forum: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=304267

There is nothing that ANY consultant will do for you that you can't do by yourself for free.

Go to the Citizenship and Immigration Canada government website, fill out the online information and see if you qualify for a visa:

www.cic.gc.ca/english

Cheers,
William James Woodward, Expat-blog Experts Team

wjwoodward wrote:

You're asking for trouble if you use a so-called "Immigration Consultant" they are for the most part just crooks. Even in Canada they are virtually uncontrolled and nothing guarantees that they act in an ethical way. Even the Canadian government website warns people against the potential for fraud.

See this posting on the Canada Forum: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=304267

There is nothing that ANY consultant will do for you that you can't do by yourself for free.

Go to the Citizenship and Immigration Canada government website, fill out the online information and see if you qualify for a visa:

www.cic.gc.ca/english

Cheers,
William James Woodward, Expat-blog Experts Team

I am sorry i dont agree with you. Not every consultant or company is crook or fraud  :nothappy:    precautions are acceptable but please don't call everyone or most of them are fraud  pls its a request.