Work again in Mauritius

Hi, I am Sachin, A professsional Civil Engineer working currently in Goa. I had worked in Mauritius also before few years back. I would prefer to work again in Mauritius in Building Construction Field as a Project Manager.

Hi Sachin,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

We used your post to create a new discussion on the Mauritius forum for better visibility and interaction.

For how long have you been working in Mauritius?

I invite you to browse through the list of construction and civil engineering jobs in Mauritius. You can even post your CV in the appropriate category.

Thank you,

Hasnaa

It appears that there are some restrictions on Labour import in the Construction industry. I think it willbe wise to Check this with authorities as a first step.

it is possible to work without any issue send me your documents on [email protected]

syedji wrote:

it is possible to work without any issue send me your documents on [email protected]

It appears that there are some restrictions on Labour import in the Construction industry. I think it willbe wise to Check this with authorities as a first step.

Wonder who is right  or who believes he is. I know where my money will be  ;)

Depend on you ... There is no Restriction on Labour from India i just replied what i knew and i can

I replied following recent announcement that Minister of Labour made. It was published in all newspapers. no prétention to be right or to be judged as such...wanted to share what I knew. Work permit application is part of my profession so I keep an eye on developments in this area.

The word 'appear' in my previous post assumes that it 'could be' possible.

hi , sachin
by which year you worked in mauritius /? have i met you there . which construction company you worked there .
i back to my country now . now i am worked on construction material export .
hope can exchange some information with you
my email :[email protected]