Recently Moved to Barbados

We have arrived to live in Barbados. There were months of planning and lots of things to do to get ready for the move. As US citizens we are here 3 months visa free, with the option of an extension of 3 more months after a visit to immigration on the 2nd floor of the careenage for the extension, after that we will look at permanent residency. So far we are very pleased with our experience here. We visited Barbados for many years, so we do have friends and know where most things are. The planning was grueling and little went as we had thought it would go. Of course, the end result makes up for allot of that.

Hi fletchh

I'm glad to hear you've arrived safely. I saw your post in the other thread but work has been so crazy for me I wasn't able to check out that info for you, I'm really sorry about that! It's good to hear things are going well so far, enjoy the sunshine lol  :)

bajanstz,

Thanks for the welcome. We are just happy to be here. I can understand the craziness of work, and was happy to leave it all behind.