Searching for a school for 5 and 8 years boys

Hey, I will be moving to Ghana in August  2014,   i am looking for a school in Accra for my two boys. The school should be using either a British or American curriculum. My budget for fees is USD 6,000 per child per year.
Please advice
Thanks

You will probably find that the well-known schools are far more expensive but there is Galaxy International which would be affordable. There are probably other local ones for example Queensland School in Sakamono which might also meet your needs

Thanks hkann, I was also looking at Lincoln and Roman Ridge, I could not get the fee structure for Lincoln. Could you be knowing their fees? One additional question are there private schools that are not international schools but use either the American or British curriculum?. I will be staying in Accra, I do not know the specific area. I think the location will be determined by the location of the school.

No. Lincoln is American. I suggest you contact them and ask. You will also need to find out if there are places as the more popular schools can have waiting lists.

Thanks I will do that l, thanks for the information

Look on accraexpat.com at the home page and there you will find a comprehensive list of the schools in Accra with their contact details and location. You will also find a lot of very useful information about life in Accra in general

Just a tip.  Lincoln is an American school that in my personal opinion is highly overpriced and a bit too American in teachers and student demographic.  I remember that they quoted $14,000.00 per for the year for a first grader (class one).  They have very nice facilities but I think it is only worth it for the family from the USA who knows that they are returning to the the USA in a couple of years and their employer is paying the school fees.   The teachers tend to be younger American women who are good but seem to be there on more of a temporary stint. 
I would suggest, British International School in East Legon.   The fees are more like $3,000.00 to $5,000.00 per year.  Good quality education but more of a Ghanaian staff whom used to teach in the UK.  The student demographic is a bit more upscale Ghanaian mixed with foreigners.  I think that is more of what you want the kids to have. 
Just my opinion.