Starting a business need some help please

Hi everyone; my name is Usman and currently i live in Pakistan (Islamabad). I am planning to start a business with a friend of mine on partnership basis in Muscat. We plan on opening a workshop in which we can make almost everything from sheet metal like water tanks, gas cylinders, telephone and electricity poles, sign boards, banners, window panes, window sheds even bridges (if required). My friend has a workshop in Pakistan and he has all the experience and man power with him; unfortunately the economic and electricity conditions are not good enough in our country which is forcing us to move our setup abroad and muscat seems like a very good choice since a few of the labors have experience working in Muscat. My question is that is that a good move....and will we find work in muscat....iv also heard that muscat is growing and it requires alot of work like that.....is that true?

A detailed answer would be very much appreciated....

Regards and may God bless you all.

Hello my friend i read UR AD im omani baluch born in pakistan im working in muscat and having small bsns shortly get retirement im ready to let u open workshop in oman and start bsns through my bsns licen but u must invist money 2 pay the rent of workshop visa/labour cards renewal bsns licen fees renewal it lest u invist about  pakistani RS 20 Lakhs if u start bsns in oman if u have 4 workers u must give job for one omani and pay him 400 omani rial monthly salary if u start bsns in uae dubai/alain steel workshop through my licen u no need give job for uae national i know speak english/urdo contact me email [email protected] send me ur mobile no.by sms me hoping 2 get hopefull reply my name MAWLABAKHSH BALUCH

bro can we talk on skype??
my id is usman.zahid01

plz add me....waiting!

Dear bro try to settle ur business in pakistan

If u need.then better come here for visit spent some money see watch then decide u can get visit visa from olx and that balushi

yes bro im planning to visit muscat this month inshAllah.....thanku for ur help