Questions about Saudi Arabia

For my studie I have to do some research. From this point I am looking for people who live in Saudi Arabia or neighboring countries. The research is about leisure, holidays and the way the people in Saudi Arabia like to spend their spare time. If you want to answer some question or if you have any questions do not hesitate to contact me.

With kind regards!

Share questions you seek answer to.

Specific questions would be helpful.

To know what holidays are celebrated here google the Muslim religious holidays & add Saudi Arabia Day.

Hi
Eid ul-Fitr : July 28, 2014 (Monday)

Eid ul-Adha  : October 4, 2014 (Saturday)

Saudi National Day : 23 September    (Tuesday)

Thanks for the answers i will come up with some good questions in a couple of days.

Speak to you all soon!

Dear all,

My name is Maarten Burgs and i am a researcher from the Netherlands. At this moment we are doing a research about the holiday habit of the people of Saudi Arabia.

For this research we are looking for people from Saudi Arabia would you be so kind to answer some short questions?

1. What is your name, sex and age?

2. What is the nicest activity you did on any vacation?

3.Which country did you visit the last time you went on a vacation? What was the reason of this visit?

4.Who was your travel companion?

5. What is the specific reason to book a resort/hotel?

6. How would you describe your perfect vacation in terms of activities and entertainment?

7. Is the entertainment/activity program something to return for and why? 

8. If you could choose all the activities in the world, which activity would you like to do when youre on a holiday and why?

9. In what way is an entertainment program for any value to you?

10. Do you have children? If so, how many en from which ages?

if you do not have any children,  please continue with question 13.

11. Do you prefer a hotel/resort with family entertainment?

12. What kind of activities do your children like?

13. This the end of the interview do you have any question or comments? Thank you very much for your help.

Thank you very much for your help.

Kind regards,

Maarten Burgs
[email protected]

Hi MaartenBurgs,

Could you please post in the testimonies section of Saudi Arabia classifieds?

Thanks
Armand
Expat.com Team