How to select master programs in the Netherlands and Belgium?

Hi, Everyone.
    I am a Chinese student major in microelectronics.I want to get some info about how should I choose master programs in the Netherlands and Belgium.
    Recently, I got master admissions from three universities. They are TU Delft(Microelectronics), TU Eindhoven (Electrical Engineering) , KU Leuven (Electrical Engineering). Which university is the best choice?
    What's more, how is the Integrated Circuit industry in the Netherlands and Belgium?  As far as I know, the first two year work experience is of vital importance to a man's career in my home country.The work experience overseas is a great advantage for me to get a job in China. I am wondering that does the companies in the Netherlands and Belgium want to hire a foreigner who only owns a master degree of these three universities to work in there several years?
    Might some guy give me some advice about this issue?
        Thanks a lot. :)

Hi Yoki,

Welcome on board.

Unfortunately I can't help you with this but I hope that are some other members who can enlighten you on this subject.
Just maybe a small hint: did you visit their website?

Good luck with your search.

Their website? You means other guys websites or universities websites? :)
Thank you for your reply~

One of your questions was which university is the best. To compare you can visit their website.