Study in marryland

hello everybody my name is ayoub i am from algeria i have subscribed in english institute in maryland  and i face a problem the first  i want some one cheque if this institute is really existed and the second problem is that when i wanted  to transfer the application fees i discovered that  according the algerian banks law  we are not allowed to transfer money abroad i really need help  it is my  big opportunity to study in usa  in native speaker it means a lot to   me i will be thankful to get help from someone

If it's not on Google, it doesn't exist.

hello thank you so much do you have any idea or do you know any accredited schoolo  institute by usa government which i can study english there

There are thousands of accredited English schools, if not more.

First, I am not sure the exact name of the English Institute that you are talking about. The one that I know exists is called Maryland English Institute and this is through University of Maryland. There is another one but am not sure what they call it and this is through Howard Community  College and another one through College of Notre Dame. The one through university of Maryland offers accommodation for foreign student while they study English. If you are trying to send applications fees you may need to call them and see if they accept other types form of payment like credit card. You do not have to pay your school fees till you arrive. This way you know that it is going to the right person. You can send a money order for your application fees. Might take longer but that is another way to send money. Hi, if you need more info don't hesitate to inbox me.