Is it true that everyone is equal in Norway?

don't get me wrong plz, by saying "everyone in Norway" i mean only ethnic Norwegians. So i heard that Norwegians have the so called Janteloven which means that no one is better or higer than others. SO is it true? Are rich Norwegians really modest and do they look down to ordinary people? Does moeny buy you respect and love in Norway?
Need your replies!Thanks!

money never buys real love or respect. Doesn't matter what country you're in.

at least from the perspective of the work atmosphere, I've felt this to be mostly true. I started working in Norway when I was in my mid twenties, in a male-dominated industry full of highly educated people. In America I would have expected some condescending attitudes based on my gender, age, and relative inexperience, but people were very civil and inclusive.

but naturally everyone is not completely equal. Some live in big houses, some in small apartments. Some have jobs with more pay than others. However, we all have an equal chance to get education, healthcare, and our basic needs covered.

this thread covers a lot of the same information. Might be worth a read:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=351211

This is an interesting question, although I think giving an answer is very complicated. I think it's probably something you have to live through to really have an insight into it. I think everyone is respected in Norway, and treated well. That's my impression at least. However, there are still some class divisions, although they are not nearly as pronounced as they are in many other countries. If I had to give a very short answer to the question though, I would say that it is true that people are more-or-less equal.

no really maybe ten years ago now Norway is moving to be a capitalist country if you ever come here you will see a lot luxury cars in town but there some areas such ghettos growing on the big cities. Health care is indeed equal for mostly everyone. but other than that no really.