How great to have a foreign friend in life :)

Here is what I always think of how great to have a foreign friend in life 
-    Hang out to see Hanoi by bus, not just at weekend but also in evening to see a lovely Hanoi
-    Chat about odd topics of life, talk about issues in my family to have a new look from a very different culture
-    Teach friends to talk in Vietnamese
-    Together learn a third language (I am learning Korean ^^)
-    Make a small party full of Vietnamese cuisine and friend's national cuisine
-    Go back my hometown in countryside to see a true Vietnamese people life
-    Talk in English as my nature language even in my country
… etc.
Wow.. I would love more
That's what I am dreaming,
I am member of a voluntary club which provides free tour guide for foreign visitors. I have taken over 50 tours for over 100 foreign people. I think it's great; however, I probably meet them once in my life. I just could keep contact with them online.
I would love to have a friend in person. I really love that. Contact me if you live in Hanoi and would like to have lovely friend like me. I am 22 year-old girl 
A Big hug to Hanoi, Vietnam <3

I am still waiting for ~~

:

[email protected] or skype manhvanga

Nice to meet you Peter

Hi Peter :)
It's great to hear from you.
here is my email:
tongduyen166[at]gmail.com

looking forward to talking with you :)

Do you live in Ha Noi? I love Ha Noi very much. In this summer, i'm going to travel Ha Noi but i don'n have any friend there. So i think it's difficult to enjoy the best if i don't know anything about attractive place or cheap delicous food there. By the way, i wonder if you know how much is it for the 3-day Ha Noi tour? Thank you very much.  :D

I'm Hung, a student, studying tourism in Hanoi, i love tourism so much, i want to discover a lot of places in Vietnam, in Hanoi as well. I love to study Korea so much, but don't have the oppotunity. If you want to make good friends. Please contact me via
Facebook: [email protected]
Email: [email protected]
Hope to get yr feedbacks soon. Thank you so much!
Tienhung

happy to be your tourguide. Contact me skype manhvanga or yahoo daiduong2702. Nice to meet you Thao