Know about life in tunisia

I need a nigerian in tunisia, I want to know about life in tunisia

in which region, and in why kind of informations are you looking for

Sorry, unable to help you as I don't know any Nigerians nor am I currently living in Tunisia.

Hope you find what you're looking for.

Hello

thank you for responding.  Are you Tunisian?  Where do you live? What's your profession?

My message is old now so I've most of the answers to the questions that were on my mind.  I've still much to do before I finally come out there to settle and some things aren't worth doing until I'm back in the country.
Tunisia isn't like the UK.  Trying to find things out or connect with professionals seems impossible - either people don't know or give you wrong information!!

That said if there's anything you can say about areas to live in I'd be interested to know.  I don't think I want to live in one of the new build apartment blocks but I don't want to be too remote either or far away from shops.

The other thing is social life.  Where do people go to enjoy more cultural pursuits?  I could find no cinemas, art galleries, museums (other than Sousse) etc.  I have already connected with other ex-pats but don't want a life based just around just going to Golfbrau in Sousse!  I do like Arabic music though haven't found where live music of this sort is played.

Any help welcome.

regards Carole