Who can tell me about chicago?

Chicago had been a place my friend wanted me to come to but, am still rounding up somethings before going.

Hello hysne,

Your post was moved on the Chicago forum so that members living in that region can reply to your queries.

It would be useful if you could indicate which specific information you are looking for please. You will surely get better and more relevant replies.

Thank you,

Hasnaa

It's a dump.  Terrible pizza.

Disclaimer - I'm pro-New York.

HaileyinHongKong wrote:

Best pizza in the world Hailey.

Disclaimer - I am from Chicago/

Hysne - what would you like to know about the windy city? It is quite cold in the winter there, not something you are probably used to. But please be more specific.

usmc_mv wrote:
HaileyinHongKong wrote:

Disclaimer - I am from Chicago/

Hysne - what would you like to know about the windy city? It is quite cold in the winter there, not something you are probably used to. But please be more specific.

Hi usmc_mv, jumping on your reply to ask you some info too.
I'm gonna be in Chicago for a business trip at the end of April. I have decided to extend my stay and take that opportunity to visit the city.
What attractions would you recommend. What neighborhood (if any) would you advise to keep away from (I'm a woman and will be on my own)? Must do, must try, must taste, must see....??

Thanks for your help!

usmc_mv wrote:

This deserves a banning.