Looking for some help from anyone in Stockholm

Hi, I'm not sure if I am actually aloud to post something like this on here, but I am out of ideas, so please give me a chance.

My name is Rich, I live in British Columbia, Canada. I'm from Plymouth, UK but moved out to BC around 4 years ago.

While going through all the immigration process, it came to light that one of my parents was not actually my real parent. This had been kept a secret from me for over 30 years, and once in the open, none of the family could really remember much about the real parent, - nothing that was of any use to finding them at least. So, after 4 years of searching and help from friends of friends in various countries I finally found them in Stockholm.

Now here is my problem, firstly I don't speak Swedish, so trawling websites in Swedish is very slow going. Secondly, I found their listing in the phone book, but it has 2 different addresses and numbers, but again, not speaking Swedish makes it a little confusing to understand.

What I am hoping is that I could find somebody in Stockholm who would be prepared to help me with a few things. I can give more details via email, and proof that I am who I am and the person I'm looking for is related to me. I just want to try and get to know them, nothing more. I'm just a son looking for a lost parent and I'm 99% there.

You can find out a bit more about me, as proof I'm real on Facebook if you search my username, I have a car/hot rod related page.

I hope one of you can help, and if I've broken the forum rules by posting this, then please delete it.

Rich.

Hello!

When I need adresses, I call to this number 0771-567567 (Mon-Thur 08-18. Friday 08-16) in Sweden, This number belongs to the swedish government. Please check out www.skatteverket.se and select english (top to the right).

Or give me their full names (parents, grandma, siblings). If you know any date or year, that would help a lot. I can help you if you want, very easy. Just send me an email.

Good luck!