How find a job

Hi
Can l find job Greece with low degree
l'm graphic designer and web manager
how much salary , rent home, and people accpet iranain here for friend...

Hi there,

If you're looking for a job, you can upload your CV here: http://www.kariera.gr/

For your accommodation, you can choose to rent a 2 bedrooms flat for about 250 euros a month. If you don't want to live on your own and make friends fast , you can choose to share a flat; either with young workers such as yourself or with students. They are many people who rent a room in their home for 200 euros. Most of the time, you don't have to worry about the internet, electricity and such as it is included in the price. It all depends where you want to live. Areas like Maroussi, Voula, Glyfadha, or Kolonaki are  really nice and safe but quite pricey.
You might find something interesting here:- housing.justlanded.com/en/Greece_Attica_Athens/1[/url]

I heard many things about Athenians being xenophobic or things like that, and before coming here I might say I was a bit worried. I have been here for some time,and all the Athenians I've met so far are really welcoming and helpful. It depends on the way you look at things and the way you choose to interact with people. As long as you're an open-minded person, and you don't impose your standards on others you'll be fine.

Hope this will help. Have a great stay in Greece.