How can l find job in china

Hi
find job in chaina easy ?and can rent a home with someone  for save money?

To work in China you need a work visa, to get a work visa you need a job.

Not easy to find a job in China - best to find one from outside of China both for visa reasons and for financial package reasons.

People do flat share but it can be problematic for the residence permit because as part of the registration process with the local police you need a rental contract with a Landlord

Manlin wrote:

Not easy to find a job in China - best to find one from outside of China both for visa reasons and for financial package reasons.

Except those English "teaching" jobs.

Saying as a local people, I think it's easy for foreigners who want find a job in China and get a very good pay. As they told you,except those English teaching jobs. here I suggest you some webs to find job.  智联招聘,  51job  etc.
Good luck!

You're actually saying the opposite of what we said.

And good pay is relative

Very true.  Chinese people think I have a millionaire's salary.  No one in Switzerland would be impressed.

Finding "a job" and finding a LEGAL EMPLOYMENT are two very different things. Take a chance on the former and you risk a fine, deportation and a significant ban on re entering China. Chinese authorities are clamping down on illegals.

Zhang Fu is correct but does not stress strongly enough the point that ....

deportation = criminal record = problem in getting a visa for any country in the world that checks (or asks about) having a criminal record.

Deported from one country often means no visa for many many countries and NOT INTERESTED from many potential employers.

Manlin wrote:

Zhang Fu is correct but does not stress strongly enough the point that ....

deportation = criminal record = problem in getting a visa for any country in the world that checks (or asks about) having a criminal record.

Deported from one country often means no visa for many many countries and NOT INTERESTED from many potential employers.

The last time I tried to warn someone about this, the post was deleted.

Tell me more about chaina legal work?

I think you need to provide a little more information. Do you mean information about working in the legal profession?

Yes, do u any information help me?

I think it would be virtually impossible for a foreigner to find such empoyment in China.

Yeah,It's very hard.  :blink:

As in any country only people called to the bar in that particular country can be lawyers. However, there are some (many?) opportunities for foreign lawyers to work as legal consultants either in Chinese law firms or in large companies that need legal advice regarding the law of the lawyer's home country / international law etc.

[Moderated]