St. Patrick's Day in Mauritius!

Dear all, does anybody know bars or places where this weekend will be celebration of St. Patrick's Day?
I'm russian and it's not actually my holiday, but it became a good tradition in Saint-Petersburg every 17 March to go in bars or clubs, have a pint of good beer and dance a lot with live music))
Any Irish guys here? what you say? ;)

I'm sure I heard about an Irish pub in pereybere. Something like Murphy's bar. If it's still around I'm sure they'll be celebrating too  :)

Thank you for advice, I will check this bar.

Hi,

I'm Irish and living in Riviere Noire, there's a place called La Bonne Chute between Tamarin and Black River village (around La Preneuse). We had a big St. Patrick's day party there last year. Although it was on a Sunday and the bar doesn't usually open, they opened especially and we had a great day with traditional Irish food and music and lots of beers (including Guinness :) )

Anyway, although it's on a Monday this year they might do something small (Irish music and decoration etc) but if you give them a call (ask for Oliver or Juliette) on +230 483 6552 they'll be able to tell you for sure.

I'll probably go up myself so if you're there, maybe we'll see you there...

Sláinte

Damien

BTW, the Irish bar isn't open any-more, closed a few years back...

Thank you Damien) Sounds interesting!