Want to make business, but don't have enough money.

Dear All experience expat.
I am Sothean living in Cambodia, Cambodian citizen, and working as an IT Officer in a small company.
I want to have my own business, but i don't have enough money to do it. I have only small amount of $$ and looking for
a kind of business that suite my package. I would be happy if all of you provide me some idea.  I'm also looking for partner to invest on IT field, web development, win app development. I also have an ugly website for free job posting
khcareer.com not many use it because i don't often update it.     :)

Dear All Expat

here is my contact. email: [email protected]. Tel : +855 12 734 828.
I would be happy to read you mail or pickup your call anytime.

Hi sothean,

Please note that the section business partners classifieds in Cambodia is at your disposal.

Do not hesitate to post an advert for better interaction.

Can you please tell us more about your business? Do you already have a business plan?

It would be best if you do not leave your contact details on the forum for security reasons.

Thank you,

Hasnaa

Dear Hasnaa
I'm trying to look for a good business. I cannot plan it before knowing what to do. I'm welcome all idea if anyone can advise.

Thank

Sothean

Hello Sothean,
I am David from the U.S.A..
I want a business in Cambodia, too.
I will be in Phnom Penh in May, If you want to make contact  Please reply with your personal e-mail. and phone number.
Thank you,
Davidseattle

Hi u can contact me on my e mail [email protected] n my fone nob is 086628221 but some time I travel to Vietnam so if u can not connect on fone u can e mail me than n regards
Abdulrazzak

Whats the use of having a website if u dont look after it? Also who is going to invest with u if u cannot even take care of your own website. you have just shot yourself in the foot buddy

There were 4 members built up this website. We were sure to make this web site well know. After I finished n hosted, all got jobs. They leave me alone. Now I also work so don't have much time. I post here not mean to get someone invest on this website. I only want to get some idea on how to start business with less $$$.
IT field is the most important part that business need. I really love this field. If anyone interested in it, we can corporate.