SOS Searching kost near by Cempaka Putih

Hi there  :)  I need to find another kost cause my current kost is not so good. So maybe somebody knows this area and can help me. I need a clean room located on the 2 floor with window, AC, shower inside, wi-fi, bad, wardrobe, table and chair. I also need washing machine, kitchen, drinking water and fridge. It would be better if kost placed in a safe street with warung, alfamart or indomaret, malls nearby (or at least I can ride angkot or bus TransJakarta). Last year I lived in such a good kost, in Jakarta Selatan. There is only one thing I didn't have - fridge. The price was 1,2 million rupees, not so expencive.

Where is South Jakarta, thats a pretty big part of the city

Doesn't matter actually cause I'm searching kost nearby Cempaka Putih, it's East of Jakarta

Good luck with finding a safe and suitable kost.

Privet ) cempaka putih ne ochen bezopasnoe mesto v jakarte. Esli ti hochesh chtobi ryadom bil mall, to mogu posovetovat jit ne tak doleko ot chempaka putih , zdes novie aparti, tseni priemlimie, security 15! Nazivayotsya sunter park view.  I ryadom 3i mola Arta gading, MOI, Kelapa Gading !! Vse v 2-5 minutah!!

Privet :) Spasibo, no mne nujen budjetnuy variant :) kvartiry u nih nachinaya s 2,5 mln, a mne nujen prilichnuy pansion do 1,5 mln i ryadom s ofisom. net jelaniya kajduy den utrom i vecherom tolkatsya v avtobuse, da eshe i v probke :) i ne ves rayon cempaka putih ne bezopasen..tam, gde ya seychas jivu - da. a tam, kuda ya hochu pereselitsya (so storony Carrefour) - net, tam normalno.

Hello to the two last posters in this discussion.
Please write in English so that everybody can understand in this English forum
Thanks

I was working near Cempaka Putih area and My Kost located at Taman Lagura Indah Probably 5-10 minutes to Cempaka Putih, This taman Lagura Indah is housing complex area..Many nice big house rent the rooms for Kost with great facility and comfort..the rate around 1million-1.5million. It's near Hero Supermarket,walking distance to the main road.Good Luck!

Thank you  :)

check on www.infokost.net

Hi AnnaIndo,

I'm living in the area, but I don't know any Kosts, I'll ask around. Why Cempaka Putih? Are you working around here?

Vincent

Hi, Br_vincent

Actually I already found some kost :) But, thanks. Yes, I'm working in that area.

Anna

what the Kost is means by you?

Hello....I can offer you a room with double bed and AC + all the rest you ask for.  Price is 2,5 million per month. All included. In Graha Cempaka Mas. Next to Mall ITC Cempaka Mas.   Mail: [email protected] or WA 081316467832 or BBM 286C4699.

Obviously you have a lot of empty apartments/rooms for rental....

Are you property agent ??

No. All properties are our own. We have 5 appartments and 1 house in Jakarta and 1 studio in Bali. :-). NO agency !

Hello jeffantwerp

I kindly invite you to place your rental adverts in the Housing in Jakarta section.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team